The Conference Agenda and Registration forms are now available here !!
The Fall 2016 conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Downtown Marina in Corpus Christi October 23-26, 2016
For reservations call 1-888-729-5058 or 361-452-5058
Reference the block code “JJA”
A vital component of the Juvenile Justice Association of Texas is to recognize exceptional juvenile professionals from across our state. Please see below information regarding nominating individuals for this fall’s awards luncheon. The documents are also available here in PDF format.
The Juvenile Justice Association of Texas, or JJAT, was formed after a core work group of approximately 40 representatives heldmeetings to discuss the needs of the juvenile probation, detention and residential services personnel, as well as the legislative issues that affect the lives of the children in our system. Too many times, our viewpoints and concerns were blended with the adult system, the school system and others, and we just got lost in the shuffle. With this Association, our goal is simple: Juvenile Justice.
- Promote unity among Juvenile Justice practitioners.
- To identify Legislative solutions to issues that affect the lives of Texas Children.
- Provide training to enhance the professional development of the membership.
- Encourage the use of technology to enhance the delivery of services.
- Promote research and evaluate studies to improve quality of services.
- Increase public awareness of Juvenile Probation Services.
- Advocate for the advancement of Juvenile Justice personnel.
Thank you to our website sponsors: